about 1 year ago
A successful and growing company has a permanent job opportunity for a Research Supervisor (UK home based) who is fluent in Thai, as well as English.
The role is to maintain up-to-date and correct information about regulations within Financial Services, through hands on research as well as the supervision of contract researchers.
You will have a strong team working approach and be confident in communicating at all levels. You will seek to pro-actively build and develop relationships to train and develop the team.
This is a full-time opportunity to join the company’s research team in the UK. Ideally you will have legal or regulatory research experience. The team plays a vital role in ensuring that the company is on target with the latest global compliance.
As Research Supervisor your job role will include:
- Having excellent researching skills with the ability to evaluate and interpret diverse information.
- Training contract researchers on the company’s research processes and data quality standards.
- Having a good working knowledge of Word, Excel, Project and PowerPoint
- Coaching researchers to improve production
- Providing advice on future research
- Supervising the work of contractors with weekly meetings, monitoring working hours and data quality.
- Researching the laws and regulations of overseas countries and sectors, to distinguish information needs.
- Having excellent organisational, administrative and time management skills.
- Having a forward thinking, original and confident approach
You will possess the ability to develop a good understanding of the work of the Research Team and to appreciate clients' information needs.
This is a great job opportunity for a researcher who is looking to progress and supervise a team whilst working at home, in the UK.
You must possess excellent written and spoken English and Thai language skills. Applications are also welcome in Vietnamese/English or Bangla/English language skills too.
To be considered for this Research Supervisor job vacancy, then please apply with your CV.