A respected research company has a permanent job opportunity for a Research Supervisor (home based). You will have a second language, ideally in either Russian or Chinese. The role is to maintain up-to-date and correct information through research and the supervision of contract researchers.
You will have a strong team working approach and be confident in communicating at all levels. You will seek to pro-actively build and develop relationships to train and develop the team.
As Research Supervisor your job role will include:
- Having excellent researching skills with the ability to evaluate and interpret diverse information
- Training contract researchers on the company’s research processes and data quality standards.
- Having a good working knowledge of Word, Excel, Project and PowerPoint
- Coaching researchers to improve production
- Providing advice on future research
- Supervising the work of contractors with meetings, monitoring working hours and data quality.
- Researching to distinguish information needs.
- Having excellent organisational, administrative and time management skills.
- Having a forward thinking, original and confident approach
You will possess the ability to develop a good understanding of the work of the Research Team and to appreciate clients' information needs.
This is a great job opportunity for a researcher who is looking to progress and supervise a team whilst working at home. You will have a second language, ideally in either Russian or Chinese with excellent written and spoken English.
If you would like to find out more about this job vacancy, then please call Kathy Thistlethwaite on 0207 378 5473 or email your details to email@example.com