about 1 month ago
Researcher - International Law Firm
A prominent international law firm has a new permanent job opportunity for a Researcher based in London with a hybrid 3/2 working week. The post will be based within the Research Services team and will be an ideal role for a Knowledge and Information graduate with some experience to further develop their career.
Key job responsibilities will include:
• Providing current awareness
• Having a collaborative approach
• Business and legal worldwide enquiries
• Working to tight deadlines
• Developing and maintaining information resources
• Having a forward-thinking approach
• Possessing confident communication skills
• Being experienced in online research
• Excellent working knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
Ideally you will have experience of managing current awareness services, using relevant news alerting software. A Library & Information Management qualification is desirable.
You must possess:
- excellent knowledge of search construction, including use of Boolean operators
- good knowledge of search string creation
- an understanding of the role of Knowledge and Information Management in a Corporate Environment, so it is likely you will have worked in a professional services environment
- an eye for detail, with the ability to gather and analyse information and to use the results of that analysis to make effective decisions and find innovative solutions to problems
- excellent communication skills and the ability to quickly build rapport and establish credibility with people at all levels
- the ability to demonstrate proactive thinking and a positive attitude
This is a great chance to for a Knowledge and Information graduate with some experience in a law firm or professional services to further develop their career within an international law firm.
To be considered for this and other Information management job vacancies please apply with your CV to email@example.com