highly competitive salary
8 days ago
A financial services organisation has a permanent role for a Researcher, based in London with some working from home, potentially for half the week. Shift pattern 12pm – 8pm.
The suitable candidate must have an excellent working knowledge of the key market data information and transaction resources used by financial professionals . Proficient use of these platforms to complete in depth searches, data discovery, league tables and update market reports across M&A, ECM and Fixed Income is an essential requirement for this role.
The key responsibilities and objectives of this research role include:
· Operating in a helpdesk environment and responding to requests
· Providing research and analysis on companies, markets and related areas/topics of interest
· Carry out detailed transaction searches and run league tables using industry standard platforms
Key job requirements include:
· Relevant experience as a senior researcher working in a similar environment
· Demonstrable skills and experience providing high quality research and analysis independently
· Excellent working knowledge of both Dealogic and SDC – across M&A, ECM, Bonds and Loans
· Strong working knowledge of key financial sector databases
· Specific sector experience advantageous
· Strong written communication skills, this would include articulating complex information into easily digestible and succinct research pieces
· Proficient in Microsoft office applications
Suitable candidates with a preference for working on a Temporary basis are also welcome to apply.
To be considered for this and other financial research and information positions, please apply with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org