Salary: £26,000 to £28,000
Please do read this whole description:
A dynamic and motivated Sales Administrator to join the company and be part of the story as they are entering an exciting expansion to their business.
The company is a play hard and work hard organisation. If you are a team player and have a strong work ethic with excellent common sense. You will fit right into our client.
This is a fast-paced role where you will have varied responsibilities no two days will be the same. We are an international organisation that is continually growing.
If you have sharp attention to detail and have first class correspondence and written skills. Coupled with a passion for dealing with people and clients.
An exciting opportunity has arisen within the fitness sector. A strong knowledge of spread sheets and excel is key for this role.
Your will consist of but not just the following:
● Responding to enquiries from potential customers
● Providing support to current customers and upselling where possible
● Maintaining our CRM system
● Creating and updating training lead spreadsheets
● Contacting training leads (mainly via phone and email)
● Impeccable written and spoken skills are a requirement (you will be tested)
● Excellent people and communication skills
● Excellent attention to detail is required for this role (You will be tested)
● Excellent time-keeping and time management
● Equally comfortable working independently as well as in a team environment
● Ability to stay calm under pressure
● 5 years administrative experience (in an office environment)
● 1 years sales experience (or experience of working closely with a sales team)
● Experience managing a busy email inbox
● Excellent Google Docs and Google Sheets skills
● Experience working with CRM systems
If you feel you have the right skills and experience please apply with a cover letter and CV along with a little about yourself and any interests and hobbies that make you stand out.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org