A global consulting firm has a new job opportunity for a Senior Associate/Manager Information Resources to be based in London.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Working with global consulting staff on a wide range of research projects using information tools and proprietary databases to provide information for client projects and business development initiatives
- Providing quick solutions and in-depth research, current awareness services, competitive intelligence and special research to support consulting staff
- Working with information resources team members from other regions to continue to build a global research function through sharing work and experiences
- Helping to educate consulting staff on research issues and train them on end-user products
- Assisting in marketing and developing information services to staff globally
- Working on special projects
This job will suit someone with:
Advanced degree in one of the following is required: information/library science from an accredited program or Masters (MBA) in business or economics or law; an undergraduate degree in economics, energy would be an advantage.
Minimum of 5 years’ experience working in a research environment providing business/corporate, legal, academic or financial information is required
Fluency in English is required and proficiency in one or more other European languages, is a plus.
Understanding/knowledge and experience with database services such as: ThomsonOne, Datastream, SNL, BvD Orbis, legal databases (Lexis Nexis, Westlaw, Bloomberg Law, Oxford Competition Law), Bloomberg, CapIQ, Factset
Experience searching academic/literature/news databases such as Factiva, Lexis Nexis, Econlit, Proquest, Dialog, Business Source Corporate, Heinonline
This is a great opportunity to join a highly respected global consultancy, to work as a Senior Associate/Manager Information Resources in their London office. If you would like to find out more about this job vacancy, then please call Kathy Thistlethwaite on 0207 378 5473 or email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org