9 months ago
TFPL are working in partnership with a Successful Public Global Software organisation who is looking for a Senior Implementation Consultant, to work in their international team.
Senior Implementation Consultant
An expert in ERP Software Implementation deployment methods, user testing and prototyping,
the Senior Consultant’s job would be to gather client system requirements by utilising the best tools and processes both internally for the end client and for the organisation.
He or she works with developers to decide the shape of the product while considering the business needs and stakeholders’ concerns. The biggest challenge of this position is to create a technical mindset within the Global implementation & Consulting team.
Leadership - You will be tasked to lead an international remotely and onsite, you will have excellent presentation and communication skills with significant experience in a similar role.
- Work in multidisciplinary teams
- Initiate, plan and conduct workshops and co-creation sessions with the client and other stakeholders
- Apply human-centred design methods
- Strong focus on SAAS and ERP Software Solutions
- Review test scripts & Use Cases
- Advocate and create a “Design mindset” within the team and organization
- Present work to key stakeholders, clearly articulating the rationale and links to defined strategy and goals
- Map out customer journeys through multiple touchpoints
- Assist product owner in road mapping, backlog management, and planning
- Create sketches, wireframes, flows, and prototypes based on input from stakeholders (based on business objectives and technical capabilities)
- Work closely with front-end engineers and visual designer to create rich, digital experiences and develop design deliverables for the client
An impressive track record of team management, project management, programming,
customer satisfaction and working to deadlines for internal and external stakeholders is also required. You will be based in the West London Area.; the role is office based initially but will provide a good level of autonomy and flexibility and offers a great opportunity to grow within. HR Software experience is advantageous but not essential for this role.
To apply, please email a copy of your CV to Ola.Akinkugbe@tfpl.com or Contact me directly on 02073785478.