Highly competitive salary
11 months ago
A leading global law firm has a new permanent job opportunity for a Senior Information Resources Manager, to be based within their central London offices.
The Senior Information Resources Manager will work closely with the Global Head and Practice Librarians, being responsible for the management of online contracts, global budgets, mitigating risk and working together with the in-house Legal and Financial teams as appropriate.
This involves extensive analysis of the firm’s use of products, reporting on income and costs of the department and developing proactive methods to align to the increasing client base.
The role will include:
- Having excellent communication skills and able to build and maintain strong firm wide relationships
- Having extensive knowledge and understanding of the information market especially in the expansion of online agreements and pricing models
- Providing guidance in vendor management
- Having a solid working knowledge of Excel
- Being analytical and numerate and keen to present and report data successfully
- Providing ongoing training and coaching of the Practice Librarians in managing contracts
- Having extensive experience of a similar role in a commercial setting
- Implementing, trialling and evaluating products
- Developing and implementing forward thinking processes for product management
- Managing and reporting on global budgets
- Having strong commercial shrewdness and expertise in the negotiation of legal terms and conditions for online products
- Possessing robust project management skills to keep abreast of multiple and conflicting deadlines
- Being a creative problem solver being able to influence and collaborate with stakeholders at all levels.
To be considered for this and similar Senior Information Resources Manager job vacancies please apply with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org