£40k - 50k per year
about 1 year ago
Exciting opportunity for a Senior Project Manager to join this growing UK Market Research company specialising in healthcare and pharma. The company’s roots are from Italy where they are rated NO.1 in their sector employing in excess of 50 staff and growing.
Key Accountabilities / Responsibilities #
Project delivery and compliance:
- Deliver projects on time and to budget.
- Is a point of contact for escalating and troubleshooting fieldwork related issues
- Participate in brainstorms to advise on feasibility and potential pitfalls, and acts as trusted advisor to the researchers during the proposal stage
- Provide guidance to project team on project related queries and advises on best practice on all methodologies
- Make sure that the Project Team and our suppliers comply with GDPR and pharmaco-vigilance requirements during their activities. Prepares adverse event reconciliation and Source Data Quality Check (SDQC) at the close of each project.
Supplier management and Procurement:
- Negotiate competitive fieldwork quotations with external suppliers and prepares direct costs for researchers
- Negotiate rebate agreements and rates cards, continually reviewing rates for further reductions
- Maintain a list of preferred suppliers (agencies and freelancers)
- Conduct evaluations of new suppliers and develops clear target agreements
- Set up and conducts supplier performance management for the organization’s strategic suppliers
- Keep up with relevant sector regulations by participating in conferences and webinars
UK fieldwork and panel development:
- Manage the recruitment and incentivisation of respondents in the UK
- Build client’s own UK doctor panel
- Point of contact for the Bank (credit cards, mandate, etc.)
- Generate all POs for suppliers and freelancers and ensures all invoices from suppliers are consistent with respective PO before approving for payment by Finance
- Request invoicing to clients according to the invoicing schedule for each project
- Starters and Leavers – Organises laptops and phones and ensures BHBIA/EphMRA memberships are kept up to date.
- Office IT – Procures and maintains printers, scanners, shredders, etc.
- Stock control of stationary
To discuss this role in full please call 02073785476 or email - email@example.com