We are seeking a high-caliber Senior Research Executive looking for an exciting opportunity with an innovative and client focused Agency who work with an enviable portfolio of leading UK consumer brands.
As a Senior Research Executive, you will have the opportunity to both lead your own projects, support less experienced team members develop as well as working with the senior team on more complex projects.
What you will be doing
- With a firm foundation of more than 2 years plus industry experience ideally working across ad-hoc quant and qual projects you will support the full 360 management of projects
- You will be invited to participate in the development of new techniques and approaches whether you specialise in Qual or Quant or both that support innovative and creative insights
- You will be working with clients to deliver projects, from briefing meetings, to analysis, writing compelling insight presentations as well managing the different elements of project lifecycles;
- You will be confident with core set-up; up to speed with different fieldwork methodologies and able to deliver part/whole presentations
Who you are?
- Previous experience working as an SRE with around 1-2 years’ experience at this level
- Experienced working on ad-hoc bespoke research projects (ideally FMCG/Retail/Technology experience)
- A creative mind that can deliver fresh research solutions
- A capacity to plan and execute multiple tasks – prioritising effectively and hitting deadlines
- A team-player mind-set – able to build effective working relationships
Why you should apply
- Superb working environment with vibrant, supportive and innovative culture
- Excellent opportunity to add to the strategic direction of the company
- 28 days holiday plus bank holidays and your birthday off
- Fantastic benefits including: Pension, Dental scheme, paid for lunches and snacks, gym discounts and interest free season ticket loan
For more information please email email@example.com or call 0207 378 5476