about 2 months ago
Senior Researcher ( Projects ) - Home based
A successful, growing, and award winning financial regulatory technology organisation has a newly created permanent job opportunity for a Researcher with legal research and financial services experience, working full time based from home.
The Senior Researcher - Projects will work on a range of projects to provide accurate information, improve data attributes and master data improvement.
Key job responsibilities will include:
- Write and coordinate cross functional review of data standards to define attributes, methodology for creation and identify authority sources.
- Design and implement projects to extend and improve data attributes, project managing the Research component of these projects.
Key Job requirements and Person Specification:
- Good research skills with an ability to analyse and interpret complex information.
- Significant legal research experience.
- Knowledge of legal citation, concepts & terminology, law-making and law source publishing processes.
- Experience working in the Financial Services sector.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely in written and spoken English.
- Good knowledge of office applications including Word and Excel and ability to work with electronic research resources.
- Ability to observe strict confidentiality.
- Neither are essential, but either language skills or a legal qualification would be well regarded.
This is a remote working job opportunity, home based with the ability to attend the London offices on an occasional basis.
To be considered for this and other Research vacancies please apply with your CV to email@example.com