£50k OTE +
020 7378 5476
about 1 year ago
My client is the global leader of award-winning reporting solutions to the market research industry with all the leading MR organisations using its software and services. With headquartered in North West London, with satellite teams in APAC, Europe, North America and the Middle East, the company is seeking a new sales director to work with new and existing clients to sell a range of software products and service solutions.
This role reports directly to the CEO.
Duties would include: -
• Identifying new business opportunities and introducing the suite of client’s products and services to new and existing clients
• Overall responsibility for growing the sales team and managing sales team members
• Co-ordinating sales activity across departments
• Ensuring all sales team members are recording activity within CRM system and acting as a champion for best sales practice and CRM recording within the company
• Producing timely updates to senior management of sales progress and activity
• Managing multiple lead sources simultaneously
• Assigning new business leads appropriately amongst the sales team
• Creating and executing targeted new business campaigns
• Attending/conducting prospect meetings
• Exhibiting and presenting at industry conferences in UK and abroad
• Ensuring the team has a full pipeline of opportunities and managing these opportunities through the client’s sales cycle
• Maintaining a strong working relationship with industry bodies and strategic partner companies
Candidates should have a strong working knowledge of the market research world. With management experience and at least 5 years’ business development experience, candidates should be able to demonstrate their sales track record and how they are a team player.