about 1 month ago
A prestigious global law firm has a fabulous job opportunity for a permanent Senior Sector Analyst (Financial Services) The role can be based at any of the firm’s locations: Leeds, Manchester, Glasgow, Edinburgh, Birmingham or London.
It is an embedded role, working in a small team with sector heads and business development and offers lots of scope to develop. The role will suit a self-starter to come in and get to know the sector, keen to learn and take on the knowledge of the different sectors within Financial Services.
Key job responsibilities will revolve around delivering excellent research and analysis of the firm's Banking, Insurance, Investment Funds markets and target clients. This pivotal role will work with sector leadership and support teams in that sector (for example: Business Development, Practice Development Lawyers) to recommend and deliver value added research which enables the firm to have a prominent standing from their competitors, successfully develop, expand, and gain and maintain clients.
The successful applicant will possess a strong background in business research and analysis experience gained in a professional services, financial services, consulting, or investment setting.
You will possess:
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- A professional attitude with the ability to multi-task and work with great attention to detail.
- Having an in-depth understanding of the Financial Services Sector to assist the firms’ knowledge.
- Delivering effective, accurate business intelligence and research within budget
- Producing reports on detailed analysis on clients to serve the firm’s needs.
- Promoting content and solutions which assist the sector strategies.
- Organising and delivering training on online information products and research areas.
- Having initiative and be self-motivated
- Strong IT skills and general aptitude to learn new systems.
This is a fantastic opportunity to develop further within an established team of a prestigious law firm.
To be considered for this and similar knowledge and information management job vacancies please apply with your CV to email@example.com in the first instance.