We at TFPL are currently supporting our Global Partners who have set up a state-of-the-art Global Security Operation Center based in the City of London.
What you’ll be doing
The nature of the new functions means that the right candidate will be required to do more than just monitor networks but also get stuck in with engineering problems, you will be part of a growing technical team of top Security Consultants
Due to my client's ever-growing practice, we’re looking for individuals who can be a true SIEM Consultant within their Global business.
- Consultative approach to solving problems
- Professional certification such as CISSP or other information security credentials
- Previous experience in IT Security
- Experience in forensic analysis
- An understanding of IT technologies (infrastructure, networks etc.)
- Must have experience supporting Cooperate Banking / Law firms
- Demonstrable influencing and excellent communication skills.
- Must be a strategic advisor to our business leaders
- A self-starter attitude with the ability to work on own initiative and to build relationships at all levels.
My Client is keen to set up interviews in the coming week and will move quickly for the right candidate.
Email Ola.firstname.lastname@example.org or call T. +44 02073785478
Ola Akinkugbe Senior Recruitment Consultant at TFPL Recruitment