We at TFPL are currently supporting our Global Partners who have set up a state-of-the-art Global Security Operation Center based in the City of New York. My client is recognised as one of the biggest vendors in Information Security.
What you’ll be doing
The nature of the new functions means that the right candidate will be required to do more than just monitor networks but also get stuck in with engineering problems, you will be part of a growing technical team of top Security Consultants, who investigate issues and manage incidents.
Due to my client's ever-growing practice, they are looking for individuals who can be a true SIEM Consultant within their Global business.
- Consultative approach to solving problems
- Professional certification such as CISSP or other information security credentials
- Previous experience in IT Security
- Experience in forensic analysis
- An understanding of IT technologies (infrastructure, networks etc.)
- Must have experience supporting Cooperate Banking / Law firms
- Demonstrable influencing and excellent communication skills.
- Must be a strategic advisor to our business leaders
- A self-starter attitude with the ability to work on own initiative and to build relationships at all levels.
- Master’s degree and/or certifications in cybersecurity-related field
- Project management experience
- Working knowledge of law enforcement operations and concern
- Working knowledge of federal and/or SLTT government cyber environments
- Working knowledge of SQL database
- Formal Intelligence Analysis training
My Client is keen to set up interviews in the coming week and will move quickly for the right candidate.
Ola Akinkugbe Senior Recruitment Consultant at TFPL Recruitment