3 months ago
Great new job opportunity for a Senior Business Research Manager to join a global strategic research team for a leading law firm.
This position will manage the strategic research team which provides in-depth, bespoke research to client teams, using data visualization and data analysis methods to feed insight directly into strategic conversations.
The Senior Manager oversees the direction and development of the research offering, identifying opportunities to standardise outputs and initiate new methods.
Key Job Responsibilities will include:
- Lead the development of the research service, developing new approaches to research and new products to enhance the service.
- seek out new opportunities to support the firm through the development of relationships with internal stakeholders.
- help to develop the strategy and direction of the function.
- proactively build networks within the firm, developing relationships with lawyers and other senior stakeholders.
- provide expert advice on the use of business and financial databases.
- provide mentorship to colleagues within the wider function
Research expertise required:
Expertise in banking, and the wider financial landscape.
Knowledge of data analysis and visualization tools such as PowerPoint, PowerBI or similar.
Ability to lead projects, negotiate deadlines and develop resourcing plans.
Provision of research to external clients either on an ad hoc or project basis.
Key Job and Person requirements
Strong writing and technical skills, including the ability to abstract and summarize complex arguments.
Excellent research skills and aptitude with specific expertise in the use of financial products such as Bloomberg, Refinitiv and FactSet.
Strong technical skills in the use of PowerBI, Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
Self-starting and creative, with the ability to command credibility at all levels of the organization.
Strong organizational skills and ability to lead and foster a positive working environment.
This is a permanent job, based in London with hybrid working.
To apply for this wonderful job opportunity, please apply with your CV showing your successful Senior Business Research background and strategic research achievements in a professional services or financial services environment, to email@example.com