An international business consulting firm who advises clients on strategy, operations, technology, mergers and acquisitions and organisation has a permanent job opportunity for an Information Services Specialist based in Stockholm, Sweden.
A fantastic permanent full-time opportunity has arisen to join the Information Services Department in Stockholm. The successful candidate will provide provides research and information to consulting staff using electronic resources including new platforms e.g. for social media analysis etc. The Specialist frequently works as part of case teams to facilitate in research planning, information delivery and capture of research experience. This is a new role and the Stockholm team works collaboratively within EMEA Information Services to share best practice and experience. The ideal candidate will be a team player who enjoys new challenges and thrives in a fast-paced environment.
As Information Services Coordinator your job role will include:
- Conducting research for case teams, Practice Areas and client development utilising both traditional and advanced electronic resources with guidance from a Senior Information Services Specialist.
- Providing well organised research results
- Participating as a member of an Industry Team to support cases.
- Building industry expertise by attending Practice Area meetings, industry conferences and regular reading of industry trade publications
- Having excellent interpersonal skills, including the ability to develop and maintain effective relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Having demonstrable experience of business research tools.
- Working proactively with Teams to understand the project context and specific information needs
- Having three years+ of experience in a fast-paced business environment
- Possessing keen attention to detail and a drive to deliver high quality output
- Being fluent in written and verbal communications skills in both English and Swedish
The candidate will ideally have previous experience in business information research in a consulting, financial services or accounting firm. You will possess the ability to develop a good understanding of the work of the Information Services Department team and to appreciate clients' information needs. This is a great opportunity for an experienced professional Information Services Specialist within a leading global consulting firm.
If you would like to find out more about this job vacancy, then please call Kathy Thistlethwaite on 0207 378 5473 or email your details to email@example.com