About the company
Our client is a rapidly expanding full-service agency with a global reach. Specialising in consumer and B2B markets they offer both quant and qual research services to a wide variety of clients across government, utilities, healthcare, education and not-for-profit.
Our client takes pride in the fact that they are an ethical company, who value their staff offering a positive working environment and an opportunity to work across a diverse client portfolio.
What you will be doing
- As a Senior Research Executive, you will closely with Senior Research Managers and Directors who support clients in every aspects of the project providing in both quant and qual research.
- Supporting design and management of projects
- Analysis large data sets and providing valuable analysis and reporting
- Working with and directing field teams
Why you’ll be hired
- Strong Market Researcher with around 1-3 years’ experience in qual and quant research
- Ideally educated to Degree or equivalent (Market Research Qualification highly desirable)
- Background or experience working with client in the utilities, education, or healthcare market would be highly advantageous
- Highly organised with strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Vert much a team player, able to work collaboratively but take on responsibility and direction
- Ambitious to learn and develop within the business
Why you should apply
Are you looking for an exciting and expanding company that wants to develop you and build your skills and your career in Market Research?
If so, this is the ideal role for you as our client offers superb development and career progression into Research Management roles.