3 Month contract – Possible Extension
£21.98 per hour
Monday to Friday
9.00am – 5.00pm
Start – ASAP
About the company
Our client is one of the world’s elite business schools. We shape business practice and transform careers across the globe. Our academic strength drives original and provocative business thinking, empowering our people to challenge conventional wisdom in a truly unique academic environment.
They are seeking a temporary Higher Education Systems Librarian to provide cover for a long-term absence.
Why you'll be hired
Our client is looking for a seasoned and experienced person in this field, who can come in and hit the ground at a critical time and provide support, guidance and insight to the department and the wider environment.
Skills, Qualifications and experience:
- Good knowledge of Library Management Systems. Experience of Sirsi Dynix at administrator level is essential (ie not someone with just cataloguing or circulation level experience). We are currently using SirsiDynix Workflows version 188.8.131.52.1098
- Experience of Shibboleth, 2 Factor authentication
- Use of hosted EZProxy
- Experience with OA compliant Institutional repository (if it was e-Prints that would be a bonus)
- Familiarity with Summon discovery system/ 360
- Experience with Counter and other usage statistics
Why you should apply
An excellent opportunity to add value and insight at a critical and busy time
If you are interested in either of these opportunities, please call Daniel Rose with no obligation on 0207 378 5468 or to apply please send your CV to email@example.com