TFPL are working in partnership with our Global Software organisation who is looking for a Technical Lead UX / Java Designer, to work in their international team.
My Client is a Global Technology Software House who are pioneers when it comes to designing bespoke software for global firms.
Lead UX Designer
An expert in UX methods, user testing and prototyping, the Senior UX Designer sets-up and streamlines the UX process. He or she works with developers to decide the shape of the product while considering the business needs and stakeholders’ concerns.
The biggest challenge of this position is to create a UX mindset within the scrum teams.
Leadership - You will be tasked to lead an international remotely and onsite, you will have excellent presentation and communication skills with significant experience in a similar role.
- work in multidisciplinary scrum teams
- initiate, plan and conduct workshops and co-creation sessions with the client and other stakeholders
- apply human-centered design method
- review test automation scripts
- advocate and create a “Design mindset” within the team and organization
- present work to key stakeholders, clearly articulating the rationale and links to defined strategy and goals
- map out customer journeys through multiple touchpoints
- assist product owner in road mapping, backlog management, and planning
- create sketches, wireframes, flows, and prototypes based on input from stakeholders (based on business objectives and technical capabilities)
- work closely with front-end engineers and visual designer to create rich, digital experiences and develop design deliverables for the client
An impressive track record of customer satisfaction and working to deadlines for internal and external stakeholders is also required.
You will be based in the South Yorkshire; the role is office based initially but will provide a good level of autonomy and flexibility and offers a great opportunity to grow within
To apply, please email a copy of your CV to Ola.Akinkugbe@tfpl.com or Contact me directly on 0207 378 5478.