An international financial company has two temporary 3-month job opportunities for Records Assistants from October – December 2019.
Two exciting 3-month temporary full-time opportunities have arisen to join the Records Department. The successful candidates will be responsible for transferring hard copy records from the company’s headquarters to an off-site storage facility.
You will be updating the status and location of the records on the EDRMS system and training will be provided and sending boxes off-site.
As Records Assistant your job role will include:
- Transferring hard copy records from the company’s headquarters to an off-site storage facility. (All documents will be indexed and available on the records management system). Training will be provided.
- Having a keen eye for detail and a high degree of accuracy in data inputting tasks.
- Creating boxes on the EDRMS (each box will be allocated a unique ID & bar code label).
- Removing documents from the safes by project
- Producing and printing reports on the box content
- Confirming document ID and Project Reference
- Having top-notch IT skills
- Having excellent interpersonal skills, including the ability to develop and maintain effective relationships.
The candidates will ideally have previous experience in a fast paced, attention to detail environment.
You will possess the ability to develop a good understanding of the work of the Records Team and to appreciate clients' needs. These two roles are great job opportunities for superb Administrators or recent graduates in Records Management, Archives Administration or other relevant degree, with a keen eye for detail.
If you would like to find out more about this job vacancy, then please call Kathy Thistlethwaite on 0207 378 5473 or email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org