A prestigious law firm based in Bristol has a permanent job opportunity for a Document Production Technician.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an organised and practical candidate who will take pride in providing a first-class service in the delivery of document production, amendment, finishing and troubleshooting.
The ideal candidate will be articulate and keen to continue a career in Document Production ideally from a law or professional services background. You will have a common-sense approach, have excellent attention to detail and possess strong oral and written communication skills.
As Document Production Technician your job role will include:
- Cleaning and amending complex PowerPoint presentations and Excel spreadsheets.
- Supporting junior team members as needed.
- Creating and amending Visio diagrams
- Staying up to date with current technology and learning new software and other tools
- Having excellent written and oral communication skills
- Creating and delivering training material and guidance to the team
- Transcribing large volumes of dictations accurately and in a speedy manner
You will possess the ability to develop a good understanding of the work of the Document Lifecycle Services team and to appreciate clients' needs.
This is a great opportunity for a candidate who has Document Production Technician experience who will gain valuable marketable skills to further develop their career. This is a full-time role.
If you would like to find out more about this job vacancy, then please call Kathy Thistlethwaite on 0207 378 5473 or email your details to email@example.com