Due to expansion our client is looking to recruit a focused customer-oriented person who is able to think outside the box. Working in a fast-paced environment. Which is both challenging and rewarding for the right person
Salary is £24,000 to £28,000
Location is Hayes
Ref no: AE - 25811
Hours of Work Mon to Fri 8.30am to 6.00pm some weekend work is required
- Ensuring all shipping docs are sent out (post, courier and email as applicable) as early as possible
- Keep clients updated - ensuring all pick-ups (collections) are booked as early as possible
- Ensuring there are no failed pick-ups - being on top of tracking to ensure all delivery commitment dates are adhered to.
- Updating system to ensure live accurate information is always presented.
- Thinking outside the box to find a resolution for clients.
The system produces a live tracking and exceptions report for all shipments.
- Check tracking for important and / or issue shipments
- Responsible for the timeous delivery of all global shipments
- Liaising with service partners and their agents and facilitating important and / or issue shipments
- Responding immediately to all inbound communication (emails, voice-messages, live calls)
- Keeping clients updated
- Updating the system per SOP
Reporting : Operations Manager and CEO
SOPs - Adhering to all SOPs
Please contact Alan Esmail on 0207 378 5458 or email email@example.com