TFPL takes a customer-centric approach to recruitment. We provide services to a wide range of clients, either directly or via intermediary and recruitment process outsourcing clients.
We will source and screen suitable candidates based on skills and experience, background, education and personality type in order to submit candidates most suitable for a prospective company. When we recruit on a contingency basis, this is only charged when we are successful, i.e. when we provide an appropriate candidate who is placed either permanently, on a fixed term contract or temporarily.
We actively source the best candidate for each opportunity. We offer a consultative approach, working with our clients to understand their requirements in order to match them with the most suitable candidates based on skills, experience and cultural fit.
Contract and temporary recruitment
We successfully place knowledge management, library and information management, records management, archives, research, analysis and insight, compliance, web and content management professionals in contract and temporary jobs all over the UK and Europe. The length of contract varies from short-term roles of one week to longer term roles of one year or more. We work in sectors such as financial services, law, management consultancy and professional services, and recruit across the board from entry level positions through to senior management.
We place experienced senior-level interim executives into organisations worldwide to manage periods of change, transformation or transition. We work with businesses of all sizes and from a range of industry sectors to fulfil interim assignments.
During periods of change, a reliable, experienced interim manager is the only practical solution for many organisations. Scenarios where we have placed interims include:
- Crisis management
- Sudden departure
- Change or transition management
- MBOs and IPOs
- Project and programme management
- Establishment of new functions
- Innovation and feasibility studies
- Auditing of services
- Strategic and operational management
- We are a global market and thought leader for the knowledge, records and information industries. Although specialists by discipline, much of our expertise has come from working with a diverse range of clients.
- We have cultivated networks, built teams and placed experts across a range of industry segments covering the full breadth of public and private sector organisations.
- Our expertise comes from encouraging the best available talent towards select opportunities with our clients. We find the experts who can keep your business on the path to success.
- As specialists in our niche, we follow the achievements, credentials and rising reputations of information industry leaders. We connect you to the right prospects, not only for improved short-term performance, but also as succession planning for the longer term.
- Appointing us to conduct an executive search guarantees a research-led, focused and targeted approach to candidate selection. This ensures you are provided with the most comprehensive selection of appropriate candidates, identified according to agreed market and position-related criteria. You’ll be presented with a qualified applicant pool from which you can make an informed selection.
For more information about our executive search offering, please contact [email protected].