We have a long history of helping organisations to develop their information and business management skills through our consultancy and training programmes.
- We have a track record of delivering projects and consulting services in records, knowledge and information management in the private, public, academic and voluntary sectors.
- We have worked extensively with many organisations over the last 30 years, providing advice on best practice across the library, records, knowledge and information management fields. We’ve provided consultancy in the UK and internationally on subjects including strategic information management and service development and business transformation.
- We have access to an extensive network of associates who are experts in their chosen fields. In addition to being professional practitioners, many of them are recognised thought leaders, ensuring that our consulting services are at the leading edge of the industry.
- Working with associates and partners, we can deliver a range of business solutions shaped and supported by sound research and consultancy. We ensure that we are well informed about the client’s specific sector so that we can form a productive relationship from the start and address issues in a practical way.
- We have the flexibility to provide managed service teams for project implementation through our recruitment arm.
For more information about our consultancy service, please call David Comins on +44(0)20 7378 7068 or email email@example.com.