about 1 year ago
About the firm
A leading law firm has a permanent job opportunity for an Assistant Research Librarian to join a team within their Knowledge and Information department.
What you’ll be doing
Key job responsibilities will include:
- providing legal and business research across the firm, using a wide range of printed and online resources, delivering one to one and group training
- providing research on clients for business development requirements
- delivering training and developing training initiatives
- experienced in SharePoint
- collection management
- supporting know-how and knowledge management resources
Who you are
The ideal candidate for this job will possess a Library/Information Management qualification in addition to relevant experience in a similar role.
This should have been gained within the Library and Information/research service of a legal or other professional services firm.
You will be a skilled researcher with expert knowledge of a range of legal and business information databases.
You will possess strong communication skills and be used to dealing directly with lawyers at all levels.
What’s in it for me
This is a great job opportunity to secure a research-based position with wider information duties, within a large and successful team, based within their central London or Canary Wharf offices.
This position is offered on a permanent basis.
To be considered for this and similar Research and Information roles please apply with your CV to email@example.com in the first instance.