3 months ago
Contract Job Vacancies for bilingual Researcher/Translators to work remotely on an ongoing and variable hours contract basis.
As a contract researcher you will analyse and translate laws, regulations and insights in one of the following languages:
This is a great opportunity for bilingual people with fluent spoken and written English, to work based from home, in any location.
Key job responsibilities will include:
- To translate laws, regulations and insights applicable to Financial Services.
- To assess insights for applicability to Financial Services, review and correct metadata, and apply accurate classification.
- To review, quality assure and correct translations into English.
Key job and person requirements include:
- Excellent translation ability into English. It is essential that you are completely fluent and able to read, write and speak in both languages with great accuracy.
- Good research skills with an ability to analyse and interpret complex information.
- The ability to observe strict confidentiality.
- The ability to work remotely with excellent attention to detail
Any knowledge of legal citation, concepts & terminology, or of the law-making and publishing processes would be a bonus
Experience working in the Financial Services sector would also be a bonus.
You must be able to work for a minimum of 20 hours per week, which may include over evenings and weekends, on an ad hoc basis as when there is a requirement for your particular language skills.
You must possess your own computer, internet access and be able to work on a remote basis such as from home, in a secure environment.
To be considered for this and other researcher job vacancies please apply with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org