10 months ago
A leading global law firm has a new and exciting role for a Business Information Officer to join their Knowledge Services team in one of their 5 offices Liverpool, Manchester, Leeds, Glasgow or Edinburgh with agile working in place. You will be communicating with colleagues across the organisation to develop an in depth understanding of the business and to anticipate client’s needs.
The Knowledge Services team provide a range of Information Services across the firm, from providing a professional research and information enquiry service, providing current awareness services.
As Business Information Officer your job role will include:
- Providing in-depth business and legal research for fee earners
- Supporting the Client Development team through client lifecycles
- Compiling and promoting current awareness
- Providing focused business and sector research
- Promoting and developing knowledge sharing throughout the business
- Working to tight deadlines
- Producing collated profiles on clients, prospects, sectors, practice areas and geographical locations from a varied selection of business and research resources.
- Analysing on market information including competitor intelligence
- Organising and delivering training on information resources
- Assisting with and managing projects
- Having excellent organisational, administrative and time management skills.
- Utilisiing your extensive experience and knowledge of legal and business online sources
- Possessing a forward thinking, original and confident approach
You will possess the ability to develop a good understanding of the work of the Knowledge Services team and to appreciate clients' information needs.
Why you should apply
This is a great opportunity for an information professional with a degree within the Library/Information Management sector. You must be eager to work in a professional and corporate law firm, with the confidence to deal directly with users and have strong communication skills.
If you would like to find out more about this job vacancy, then please email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org