6 months ago
Bilingual Chinese and English Contract Researchers/Translators - home based.
Contract Job Vacancies for bilingual Chinese and English Researcher/Translators to work remotely on an ongoing and variable hours contract basis.
As a contract researcher you will analyse and translate laws, regulations and insights, and quality assure automated translations.
This is a great opportunity for native Chinese speakers with fluent spoken and written English, to work based from home, in any location.
Key job responsibilities will include:
- To review, quality assure and correct translations into English.
- To translate laws, regulations and insights applicable to Financial Services.
- To assess insights for applicability to Financial Services, review and correct metadata, and apply accurate classification.
Key job and person requirements include:
- Excellent translation ability into English. It is essential that you are a native Chinese speaker, completely fluent and able to read, write and speak in both languages with great accuracy.
- You will have studied in Chinese, and ideally will have attended University in China
- Research skills with an ability to interpret complex information.
- The ability to observe strict confidentiality.
- The ability to work remotely with excellent attention to detail
Any knowledge of legal citation, concepts & terminology, of the law-making and publishing processes would be a bonus
Experience working in the Financial Services sector or knowledge of financial terminology would also be a bonus.
Ideally you will have completed a higher education degree and have work experience in China.
You must be able to work for a minimum of 20 hours per week, which may include evenings and weekends, on an ongoing ad hoc basis. The number of hours offered may vary greatly, week to week, and as and when there is a requirement for your particular language skills.
You must possess your own computer, internet access and be able to work on a remote basis such as from home, in a secure environment.
To be considered for this and other native language researcher job vacancies please apply with your CV to email@example.com, thanks.