11 months ago
Corporate Professional Support Lawyer – Leading Law Firm – Nationwide UK Offices
We are working with a leading law firm who have a fantastic new job opportunity which has arisen to join the Knowledge Management function as a Corporate Professional Support Lawyer to establish an efficient knowledge-sharing culture across the Corporate team.
The Professional Support Lawyer will have experience in a Professional Support Lawyer role operating at a senior level or fee earner having at least 8 years’ experience as a lawyer in a Corporate department. It is essential to have broad experience of corporate and company law with an in-depth knowledge of The Companies Act 2006 and corporate transactions.
Key tasks will include:
- Possessing excellent drafting and communication skills
- Having the ability to understand, analyse and concisely impart complex issues with precision to both external and internal stakeholders
- Collaborating closely with lawyer teams to develop, draft and maintain standard forms, precedents and practice notes
- Undertaking complex legal research to provide support on client matters and business development activities and track enquiries to identify knowhow and training needs
- Working proactively with lawyer teams and Business Development (BD) to raise the profile of the Corporate team and reinforce client relationships by identifying opportunities, drafting briefing notes, legal insights and thought leadership content for external and internal use.
- Being experienced in delivering and developing in-house and or client training.
- Assisting BD in the preparation of pitches and tenders by researching and writing content to enable the team to exploit business opportunities
- Having a strong interest in the law and the use of technology to help successful knowledge sharing
- Being very organised with attention to detail
- Having the ability to build effective relationships with all stakeholders
On offer is the opportunity to work with a high-energy team focused on delivering on exciting KM strategy and being involved with a wide range of projects.
You should have demonstrable drafting and communication skills and a real interest in the legal technology systems of the Knowledge Management function.
If you would like to discuss this job role in more detail, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.