Highly Competitive Salary
about 2 months ago
Document Management and Governance - Banking - London
A global bank is seeking to recruit an experienced Records and Information Management professional, to join the team in their London offices.
You will help to support best practice for applications, systems and business records, and be responsible for electronic and physical filing systems and processes.
Documents and information assets are captured, classified to enable secure access to information which supports the accountability and evidentiary integrity of documents.
The team provides support and training, manages user access and security and provides assistance in capturing key transaction documentation.
Key job responsibilities will include:
- ensuring compliance with regulatory and organisation policies using electronic systems
- providing support, troubleshooting and assisting staff with user access or system issues
- coordinating the capture of key documents captured during transactions
- classifying and managing physical files and offsite boxes, via the records management system.
Job profile requirements and person specification
- To be successful in this role, you will have knowledge of access management and records management principles including issues relating to the confidentiality, security and management of business records in electronic formats.
- Ideally you will possess a qualification in records, documents or information management disciplines...or will otherwise be able to demonstrate your career ambitions in Records and Information management.
⎯ Records management or document management experience in a corporate, legal or financial services organisation is desirable
- Working knowledge of record keeping principles
⎯ Skills and experience in the use, administration or support of Electronic Document Management Systems and Records Management systems
⎯ Strong interest and proficiency in technology
This is a great new permanent, London based job opportunity for a Records and Information Management professional looking to continue their Records and Document management career in a highly regarded global financial services organisation.
To be considered for this and other Records Management job opportunities please apply with your CV to email@example.com