over 1 year ago
Information Analyst – 12 months FTC – London – hybrid working arrangement
We have a great new 12 months FTC role for an Information Analyst for a leading global law firm based in the London office. 3 or 4 or 5 days per week can be considered too.
The Information Analyst will help in providing Client Due Diligence searches for new and existing clients as well as completing other corporate research within the Information Centre as required.
As Information Analyst your job role will include:
- Assisting with Client Due Diligence of the onboarding process for new clients
- Compiling Anti-Money Laundering Risk Assessments for all sectors of clients
- Completing routine Sanctions and PEP searches
- Corporate research as needed
- Carrying out research using online commercial databases, national company registries e.g. BVD etc.,
- Having professional and commercial awareness
- Working to tight deadlines
- Being educated to degree level or equivalent
- Having at least two years’ experience in a legal or corporate sector
- Having an understanding of SRA Client Due Diligence requirements
- Developing and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders
- Having excellent Microsoft Office skills and being a fast learner
- Being a team player and having a superb customer service ethos
- Having excellent organisational, administrative and time management skills.
- Having a proactive and confident approach
You will possess the ability to develop a good understanding of the work of the Information Centre team and to appreciate clients' research needs.
Why you should apply
This is a fantastic opportunity for a due diligence professional, educated to degree level, who is experienced in working in a legal or professional services environment. You must be keen to work in a professional and corporate law firm, with the confidence to deal directly with users and have strong communication skills.
If you would like to find out more about this job vacancy, then please email your details to email@example.com