7 months ago
A prestigious scientific organisation has a wonderful new Fixed Term contract job opportunity for an Information Curator with M365 experience, lasting until the end of 2023.
The post-holder will deliver an Information Management Strategy for an extremely prominent and important project, and this will be further applied to the wider organisation in due course.
Key job responsibilities will include:
- Deliver a framework ensuring information is managed effectively.
- Develop and improve current and future Information functions.
- Manage information held across different MS 365 services (SharePoint, Teams, OneDrive, Planner, Project,) and other information services including the Intranet.
- Lead the development, deployment and communication of new features and functionality
- Undertake information architecture and development work (for example: workflows, taxonomy, and Power-BI) to ensure that correct information can be located and a managed efficiently.
- Deliver the Information Management Strategy.
- Manage stakeholders’ requirements by building key business relationships
This would suit an experienced Information Management professional who has relevant experience in designing, developing, implementing and managing an information strategy and framework.
You should have experience of Microsoft 365 products and tools.
Some sort of scientific or engineering background is highly desirable.
Expertise in Information Management, Information Architecture and/or Knowledge Management gained within a large scale scientific or engineering development programme would be ideal.
You should possess excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills, with the ability to interact effictively with colleagues at all levels.
Expertise in Information Management gained within a large scale scientific or engineering development programme would be ideal.
The base office location is in Oxfordshire, with substantial agile/hybrid working available.
If you have a relevant Information Management background and would like to be considered for this wonderful job opportunity that affords the chance to really make your mark on a cutting edge project and organisation, please apply with your CV to email@example.com