highly competitive salary
5 months ago
A leading global law firm has an exciting permanent role for an Intranet and Knowledge Systems Manager to join their Knowledge and Information Centre team in their London or Liverpool office.
You will be communicating with colleagues across the organisation and be involved with the use of the global intranet. This is a fabulous opportunity as they are working on a project to upgrade their global intranet during 2022/23. This project will enable them to better connect their people with tools, information, and knowledge, utilising the latest technology capabilities.
In addition to the responsibilities listed below the person appointed will play a pivotal advisory role in the intranet upgrade project to help shape best practice, governance, content strategy and ensure the new platform meets the requirements of the firm.
The Knowledge and Information Centre deliver a range of Knowledge and Information Services across the firm, from providing professional research and analysis to supporting the firm’s business strategy and objectives.
As Intranet and Knowledge Systems Manager your job role will include:
- Contributing and advising on Knowledge Systems to ensure efficiencies
- Supporting and developing the Global Intranet administrators
- Having excellent IT Skills – SharePoint 2013 and 2016 are vital
- Having superb communication and interpersonal skills to build effective relationships firm-wide.
- Delivering innovative solutions whilst providing best practice
- Providing regular analysis reports on the Intranet and Knowledge systems
- Having excellent organisational, administrative and time management skills.
- Constructing training and/or current awareness for global users
- Having a forward thinking, original and confident approach
You will possess the ability to develop a good understanding of the work of the Knowledge and Business Intelligence Centre team and to appreciate clients' information needs.
Why you should apply
This is a fantastic opportunity for an Intranet and UK Knowledge Systems Manager. You must be keen to work in a professional and corporate law firm, with the confidence to deal directly with users, have strong communication skills and excellent attention to detail.
If you would like to find out more about this job vacancy, then please email your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org