over 1 year ago
Knowledge and Information Advisor - Legal - Home working plus Birmingham (or other Midlands)
A leading law firm with multiple offices in the Midlands has a great new permanent job opportunity for a Knowledge and Information Advisor.
The position offers a significant amount of working from home for someone with the ability to attend occasional meetings in Birmingham or one of the other offices in the Midlands.
This is a newly created role and a great development opportunity that will afford you a wide range of responsibilities and a broad exposure to all elements of knowledge and information services to the firm.
It's an exciting time to join the firm and department and take your next career step in legal information and knowledge management services.
Key job responsibilities will include:
- a wide range of knowledge management work
- legal and business intelligence research
- current awareness activities
- managing and developing Knowhow
- managing available research resources and databases
Key job requirements and person specification:
- a minimum of 12 months’ experience working within a law firm in a similar knowledge management or information services role
- strong research skills and experience working with legal databases
- strong communication and stakeholder management skills
- confidence working with IT and the ability to learn new IT systems
- an LIS qualification is highly preferred but not essential
- demonstrable commercial acumen
To apply for this and similar Knowledge and Information / Legal library job vacancies please apply with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org