about 1 year ago
A respected law firm has an FTC job opportunity for a Knowledge and Information Assistant in Finance & Capital Markets. The ideal candidate will be a keen BA or Information Science degree holder with a good working knowledge of MS Office. This role is an ideal opportunity for a graduate who has the desire and ambition to move into the information field and progress.
You will have a strong team working approach and be confident in communicating with internal and external stakeholders at all levels. You will seek to pro-actively build and develop relationships to compile and promote awareness of information resources firm-wide.
An exciting full-time FTC opportunity has arisen to join the law firm’s Finance & Capital Markets Information Services team. The team plays a vital role in ensuring their lawyers have access to the right information at the right time. The team manages an extensive range of printed and online legal and business information resources supporting the firm’s global knowledge and business development strategies.
As Assistant Knowledge and Information Assistant your job role will include:
- Sourcing and writing content for current awareness
- Handling enquiries
- Promoting what resources are available to raise awareness of the department
- Assisting and managing projects
- Having a good working knowledge of MS Office
- Assisting with the maintenance and development of intranet pages
- Maintaining, developing and supplying information resources
- Assisting with and managing projects
- Training clients so they have the expertise to research effectively
- Ideally having experience of online research is desirable
- Having excellent organisational, administrative and time management skills.
- Identifying ad-hoc or small projects to develop team services
- Having a forward thinking, original and confident approach
You will possess the ability to develop a good understanding of the work of the Finance & Capital Markets Information Services team and to appreciate clients' information needs.
This is a great job opportunity for a BA or Information Science graduate who will gain valuable marketable skills to further develop their career.
If you would like to find out more about this or other job vacancies, then please call Kathy Thistlethwaite on 0207 378 5473 or email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org