25 days ago
A leading global law firm has a new and exciting fast-paced role for a Knowledge and Information Management Analyst to join their Knowledge Management team in their London office. You will be communicating with Knowledge Development Lawyers across the organisation to develop an in depth understanding of the business. You will have a passion for IT and Knowledge Management tech projects, an awareness for the commercial world and an opportunity to work in a well-established team who value an innovative approach.
The global Knowledge Management team provide a range of knowledge management solutions across the firm, from providing a professional research service to providing technical and analytical support across all KM projects and services.
As Knowledge and Information Management Analyst your job role will include:
- Providing assistance with the global database
- Organising and providing training
- Taking and compiling minutes during meetings
- Promoting and developing knowledge sharing throughout the business
- Working to tight deadlines
- Assisting with and managing technical KM projects
- Having excellent organisational, administrative and time management skills.
- Utilising your experience and knowledge of editing on SharePoint
- Possessing a forward thinking, innovative approach
- Having the ability to work in a fast-paced environment and being a confident communicator.
You will possess the ability to develop a good understanding of the work of the Knowledge Management team and to appreciate the firm’s needs.
Why you should apply
This is a great opportunity for a Knowledge and Information professional with a Business Analyst degree who has a passion for learning new technology and processes. You will have worked within professional services/law firm for at least a year, with the confidence to deal directly with users and have strong communication skills.
If you would like to find out more about this job vacancy, then please email your details to email@example.com