Knowledge and Information Officer - Corporate
2 months ago
A global law firm has a new job opportunity for a Knowledge and Information Officer, based in London's Canary Wharf, with hybrid working.
This is a great chance to join a well regarded Knowledge and Information team, focusing on the firm’s Corporate practice area, at an exciting time.
Key Job Responsibilities include:
- Sourcing and delivering a range of services and systems which facilitate timely access to and retrieval of relevant and current information.
- Training clients so they have the expertise to research efficiently using the services and systems provided.
- Promoting what is available to raise awareness of knowledge and information resources.
- Continuous development of the service in alignment with the firm's business services strategy.
In particular, you will:
- Act as a primary contact for the Corporate practice group
- Develop and maintain knowledge and information resources
- Undertake enquiry work
- Lead and contribute to project work
- Raise awareness of knowledge services, and provide training on knowledge and information resources
The person specification for these job requirements includes:
- An information work background, preferably gained in a law firm or professional services or corporate environment.
- The ability to develop a good understanding of the work of the Corporate Practice groups to appreciate internal clients' information needs
- Identify relevant knowledge and effectively draft/edit summaries
- Experience of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint) required as well as good general technical skills in order to use and manage the various information systems and interfaces. iManage and Intranet.
- Experience of online database research preferred.
Bachelors degree or equivalent – degree in Knowledge/Information or related discipline would be advantageous.
This is a great permanent job opportunity to join the Knowledge and information services team in a prestigious law firm, within the highly regarded, established Corporate practice Information team, with interesting projects in the pipleline.
To be considered for this and other Knowledge and Information job vacancies, please apply with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org