over 1 year ago
A global professional services firm has a new permanent job opportunity for a Knowledge Content Services Lead.
As the Knowledge Content Services Leader, you'll provide critical leadership, strategic oversight and guidance for the Content Publishing and Quality Programs that work on Knowledge platforms and deliver global services. This includes managing a very large, global team.
Key Job Responsibilities will include:
- Providing leadership to maintain and grow the depth and quality of the knowledge within the knowledge platforms
- to deliver the content most valued by practitioners and to deliver services effectively
- guiding the evolution of the program to increase value delivered to practitioners
- guiding the development of next generation knowledge platforms and tools
- driving process automation and continuous process improvement
- Developing and driving strategic approaches to content service prioritization and delivery
- articulating the business impact delivered by the program
- leading engagement with stakeholders to prioritize content services
Key Job Specification and Requirements
- The ability to lead large, geographically dispersed teams in a virtual, global environment
- Experience managing change, acting as a change agent to influence others
- This would suit a strategic level, innovative thinker with problem - solving skills.
- Experience of having successfully led a knowledge publishing team and driven continuous improvement
- Ability to work with all levels of an organization
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with ability to build rapport, trust and confidence and manage customer expectations
To be considered for this and other Senior Knowledge Management job vacancies please apply with your CV to email@example.com