7 months ago
A leading professional services firm has a newly created job opportunity for an experienced Knowledge Management Coordinator.
The role will initially support the development and launch of the newly designed Knowledge Management (KM) systems; capturing and curating content, configuring repositories and developing guidance materials.
As well as hands-on system support, this role involves liaising with practitioners in the business to support them in the use the KM system and to identify, capture and curate knowledge. Strong interpersonal skills are therefore essential.
Key Job responsibilities include:
- Configure and deploy repositories, toolkits, knowledge sharing platforms and other solutions
- Ongoing maintenance of the Knowledge systems to ensure an optimum user experience
- Liaise with practitioners in the business to identify, capture and curate knowledge; ensuring valuable, relevant and consumable knowledge in the KM systems
- Classify and sanitise knowledge assets to enable knowledge discovery
- Support users, answer KM queries and provide training in using the KM systems to share and find knowledge
- Support the interconnected Ontology, Enterprise Search, SharePoint Online and DMS projects
Key Job Requirements and Knowledge Coordinator person specification:
- Some relevant experience in supporting systems, content or knowledge in a professional setting.
- A good degree in any discipline
- Basic understanding of knowledge and/or content management approaches and principles.
- A passion for knowledge management and/or digital tools
- Strong interpersonal skills – able to work well with people at all levels
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office applications – adept at using IT systems
Desirable skills for the Knowledge Management Coordinator include:
- Experience of systems related to Knowledge Management, Know How, Collaboration or Content Management, such as MS SharePoint.
- A qualification in an Information/Library/Knowledge related subject
This is a permanent job opportunity, with hybrid working including 2 days in the offices in London.
To be considered for this and other Knowledge Management job vacancies please apply with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org