highly competitive salary
8 months ago
A global real estate services firm has a fabulous new opportunity for a Knowledge Manager within the Business Development team.
The Knowledge Manager will lead the work on the creation of a Knowledge Management strategy, bringing together the benefits of sharing knowledge globally across the firm.
You will be a self-starter, become a trusted advisor to the firm, liaising with colleagues’ firm wide promoting knowledge sharing and collaboration. You will have a passion for your role and able to inspire and promote the benefits of using central systems and ensuring people can find what they need.
Key job responsibilities of the Knowledge Manager will include:
- Helping to define a Knowledge Management strategy
- Management of Knowledge Management technology tools
- Relationship building with senior stakeholders with an ongoing drive to deliver best quality and best practice
- Confident communicator, attending meetings to raise awareness of the KM team and knowledge sharing
- Being up to date with the latest technology and developments in the Knowledge Management sector
- Shaping the delivery of intranet content across different content types and for different audiences
- Establishing processes to ensure effective content life-cycle management practices
- Working with the business development community to gather pitches to store on the SharePoint site
- Tagging knowledge correctly to make it searchable
- Make use of communication channels to share knowledge management updates
- Respond to staff requests for information
To apply for this knowledge manager role, you should possess experience in a similar role, including:
- Networking skills, you will be working with global counterparts
- Confident and effective written and verbal communication across multiple stakeholders
- Strong influencing skills as you will need to recommend best practice
- Excellent attention to detail and highly organised as this is a fast-paced role
- Excellent time management skills
- Experience of working with Knowledge Management platforms
- Degree-level qualification preferred
- Sound Knowledge of SharePoint, PowerPoint, Excel & Word
- Good writing, editorial and proof-reading skills
To be considered for this this and similar Knowledge Management roles please apply with your CV.to info@ tfpl.com.