Dependent on experience
almost 2 years ago
Legal Knowledge Engineers x 2 – Global Law Firm – Various UK offices and Remote
We are working with a leading law firm who have two great new permanent job opportunities which have arisen to join the central knowledge function as Legal Knowledge Engineers, to improve processes with the legal tech tools such as Contract Express, High Q and Luminance.
These Legal Knowledge Engineer roles will focus primarily on delivering document automation services using Contract Express to automate internal documents, and will also include delivering services in other areas and being involved in projects to develop new systems and services. These will include organising and leading workshops with stakeholders to gain an in-depth understanding of existing processes, to advise and assist with the implementation of legal technology solutions.
Working closely with the practice areas, you will promote and present automation solutions both within the business and as a client facing solution, supporting the practice areas both to automate their standard documents and to keep their collections accurate and up to date.
Key job responsibilities will include:
- Document automation of single or multiple documents, publishing these via a dynamic online questionnaire
- Application of logic and rules to ensure that fee earners’ documents are produced with the correct content and formatting
- Ensuring all templates adhere to the firm’s consistent approach to automation
- Maintenance of existing automated documents
- Participate in KM systems projects as business lead / KM subject matter expert
- Solid working knowledge of Microsoft Office
You will possess:
- experience of LegalTech or Knowledge systems and an interest in the use of technology and workflow tools to aid effective knowledge sharing to lawyers.
- the ability to manage multiple small projects concurrently
- credibility, and the ability to build strong relationships with stakeholders
These are two great job opportunities to join a well regarded law firm, with offices across the UK, to work with a high-energy team focused on delivering on an exciting KM strategy and you will also be able to get involved with a wide range of legal tech and KM systems services and projects.
You should have demonstrable technical systems aptitude, an interest in legal tech and what is happening in the market and strong communication and great client service skills.
To be considered for this and other LegalTech job vacancies please apply with your CV to email@example.com