Highly Competitive Salary
almost 2 years ago
Legal Tech Solutions Manager - London (50%) - Global law firm - Permanent
A great new permanent job opportunity based in the London office for an experienced Manager to lead the LegalTech Solutions team which is responsible for the promotion, support and further development of legaltech tools globally.
This includes the firm's client collaboration and project management platforms, workflow, document automation and AI contract review tools and the intranet.
There are exciting new solutions projects including a platform refresh of the intranet, and the implementation of a new legal project management platform.
The successful candidate will be expected to have excellent interpersonal skills and team management skills, as well as a genuine interest in getting out in the business to promote existing tools, evaluate new tools and seek out opportunities to drive further usage.
Key job responsibilities will include:
- driving the development and adoption of the firm’s core legaltech solutions (HighQ and LPM platforms, Luminance, Bryter)
- evaluation of new legaltech
- client eLearning projects
- intranet management and platform refresh
- line management of the team
Key Job Requirements and Person Specification:
- in-depth knowledge of HighQ Collaborate
- familiarity with data room, AI contract review and automation tools, such as Luminance, Bryer etc.
- Experience of leading a team
- 5 years plus experience of commercial environment, preferably within a law firm
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- Excellent communication and influencing skills
- Enthusiasm for innovation and a proactive attitude
- Expertise in dealing with people at all levels of the firm
To be considered for this and other Legal Knowledge Systems and Legal Technology roles, please apply with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org