highly competitive salary
6 months ago
Legal Technology Solutions Executive - London - Global law firm - 12 Month FTC.
A great new 12 Month FTC job opportunity based in the London office for a Legal Technology or Legal Knowledge specialist with experience of High Q to join the Legal Tech Solutions team which is responsible for the promotion, support and further development of legaltech tools globally.
The LegalTech solutions include management of the firm's client collaboration and project management platforms, workflow, document automation and AI contract review tools and the intranet.
This LegalTech job role involves liaison with people at all levels within the firm across all offices and on occasion with clients. Excellent interpersonal skills are needed, as you will help to raise awareness of existing tech products across the firm.
Key job responsibilities will include:
- working with other members of the Legal Tech solutions team to ensure all enquiries on legaltech tools and platforms (HighQ, Luminance, Bryter, and the intranet) are managed effectively.
- requirements gathering for new client portals, project sites and bespoke solutions
- carry out inductions on legal tech products and training on HighQ
- day to day support for users of the intranet, know how system and eLearning courses
Key Job Requirements and Person Specification:
- familiar with HighQ Collaborate
- some familiarity with data rooms, AI contract review or automation tools, such as Luminance, Bryeter etc. is desirable
- website or intranet/extranet administration experience, such as SharePoint is also desirable
- experience of commercial environment, ideally within a law firm or other professional services firm.
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- Strong communication skills
- IT literate
- Enthusiasm for legal knowledge and legal tech systems
- A proactive attitude
This is a London based position with a hybrid working pattern of c.50% in the office.
To be considered for this and other Legal Knowledge Systems and Legal Technology job vacancies, please apply with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org