Dependent on experience
over 2 years ago
Legal Technology Specialist - UK offices nationwide with hybrid working
Are you an experienced Solicitor looking for a new career move into legal technology?
Or an individual who has worked in Legal technology or Knowledge systems already?
This is a great, newly created permanent job opportunity for someone with a passion for adding value through the use of technology to drive efficiency and innovation.
You will work closely with stakeholders across the firm to establish an effective knowledge-innovation culture
Key job responsibilities will include:
- Promoting and presentation of innovative technology to stakeholders, ensuring firm-wide knowledge of systems and processes.
- Acting as a conduit between lawyers, clients, technologies, innovation, process improvement, and business analysis
- Involvement in a range of innovation initiatives and projects
- Using technology to automate documents which aligns to house style.
- Configuration of Client Portals
- Efficiency projects to improve legal service delivery, testing and trialling new products ·
- Participating in business process mapping
A legal background isn't a prerequisite but you will need to have the skills to improve legal processes with the use of technology.
This will include:
- a strong interest in the law and the use of technology and workflow tools to aid effective knowledge sharing.
- the ability to manage multiple small projects concurrently and to see them through to the end
- experience of design, mapping and documenting processes and implementing solutions to meet problems or challenges in professional services
- organising and leading workshops with stakeholders to gain a deep understanding of existing processes, to advise and assist with the implementation of solutions.
- credibility, and the ability to build strong relationships with stakeholder
- Previous experience in the deployment of solutions using legal technology platforms is desirable.
- Experience of using legal tech solutions such as Luminance, HighQ, Contract Express, Clarilis, KIRA etc.is highly preferred
This is a great, newly created job opportunity that can be based in various offices across the UK, with hybrid working every week.
To be considered for this and other legal technology job vacancies please apply with your CV to email@example.com