highly competitive salary
19 days ago
Graduate Trainee Job Opportunity – Knowledge and Information Management – London
This is a wonderful job opportunity to gain extremely valuable experience working within the Information and Knowledge Management service of a prestigious law firm.
Working with experienced teams, you will benefit from a variety of job responsibilities that may include:
- Supporting a key digitisation project
- Knowledge Management
- Current awareness
- Updating the intranet
- Research and enquiries
- Administrative duties including guidance materials
- Project work including digitisation
Job applications are welcome from either:
- candidates who are looking for relevant experience prior to commencing a postgraduate course in Library and Information Studies or equivalent
- or recently qualified graduates of a Library/Information degree who have less than 12 months’ experience in a Knowledge Management or Information Management position post-qualification.
The successful candidate will have excellent attention to detail, the confidence to interact with a broad range of people and have excellent organisational skills. You will also take an active interest in Library & Information related developments, including in the field of legal tech and innovation
This position is offered on a 12 month Fixed Term Contract basis.
If you are intending to develop a successful career in corporate Information or Knowledge Management, then I believe this is a great job opportunity to join a highly respected department that will make you extremely marketable.
To be considered for this or similar Knowledge and Information trainee job opportunities please apply with your CV in the first instance to email@example.com for consideration.