11 months ago
A leading global law firm has a newly created job opportunity for a Research Analyst, to join the team in London. This is a permanent job vacancy for an experienced Research and Analysis professional to help support the strategic research programs to the practices, supporting business development and client delivery and across the firm. An Excel and Bloomberg wizard a plus.
Key job responsibilities will include helping to support the Research and Competitive Intelligence strategy and coordinating the day-to-day intake of requests for client and industry research.
You will act as a subject matter expert regarding research competencies, market developments, emerging technologies and delivery models. Develop and deliver research products that consider local needs and preferences, whilst retaining a common and global approach
Key person requirements to be considered for this job include:
- a bachelors degree, ideally in an information, research or business-related discipline
- you will possess 2-3 years’ relevant experience, delivering research in a commercial or professional services firm. A legal background would be an advantage but is not essential.
- extensive strategic analysis and/or competitive intelligence background
- you should be able to deliver research solutions in response to business requirements, from scoping projects to delivering insight and reports.
- financial and data analysis skills
- the ability to engage and influence senior stakeholders
This is a great opportunity to join a small and highly regarded strategic research, insight and analysis team working on a global scale.
To be considered for this and similar strategic research, competitive intelligence and in depth research and analysis job vacancies please apply with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org