about 1 year ago
Research Analyst – Manchester
A leading international law firm has a new opportunity for a Research Analyst to join their Research Centre based in Manchester.
The role will suit a keen, research-oriented graduate with a proactive approach looking to gain practical legal business development experience, who is genuinely interested in working with a law firm.
You will be supporting the business analysts in the delivery of the firm’s business development strategy. You will research, gather and assess information from a variety of internal and external sources to shape intelligence on the firm's clients and the sectors in which they work.
This is a fantastic opportunity to develop your career in a busy and fast paced law firm. As Research Analyst your job role will include:
- Supplying research and analysis on companies, sectors, and trending topics
- Delivering horizon scanning and current awareness
- Advising key stakeholders on research strategy
- Developing sector specialist knowledge with the aim of being the main point of contact for the firm’s sector groups
- Promoting the services of Business Intelligence across the firm
- Working to tight deadlines and having good attention to detail
- Experience of using the Microsoft Office Suite – particularly Word, PowerPoint, Excel, PowerBI and Teams
- Having strong research skills gained in your degree or an earlier role
- Having the ability to combine data from multiple sources into a compelling report
- Possessing an interest in news and current affairs
You will possess the ability to develop a good understanding of the work of the Library & Research Centre team and to appreciate clients' research needs.
Why you should apply
This is a fantastic opportunity for a graduate who has a genuine interest in working in the research sector of an international law firm. You must have the confidence to deal directly with users and have strong communication skills.
If you would like to find out more about this job vacancy, then please email your CV and a cover letter why you are looking to build a career in research to email@example.com