about 1 year ago
A leading law firm has a new job opportunity, for a Research Analyst.
This is a newly created permanent position, based in London with hybrid working.
Key job responsibilities will include:
- conducting research and reference services to in London and abroad using the most appropriate online and print sources.
- organising online database training for lawyers and legal assistants.
- producing current awareness newsletters and alerts
- researching and writing articles and delivering presentations
- collection development, acquisitions and budgeting
- participating in trials of new services
This position would suit candidates with a qualification in Library and Information Science, who have substantial experience in a research-focused role in a law firm.
Further job requirements and Person Specifications include:
· Extensive legal and business research experience using both online and print resources.
· Well-developed professional interpersonal and problem-solving skills.
· Well-developed experience in a law firm role providing research and company information to be used in legal and business development activities.
· Strong communication skills, both verbal and written, and the ability to build effective client relationships.
You should be able to demonstrate a deep knowledge of the legal materials and databases used to support the firm’s practice areas as well as its business development activities.
This is a new permanent job based in central London but offering hybrid working options of 2 or 3 days per week on a remote/working from home basis.
To be considered for this and other Research Analyst positions please apply with your CV to email@example.com