£28k - 35k per year
020 7378 5476
4 months ago
Fantastic opportunity to join this fast-growing practice in one of the leading specialist pharmaceutical global research agencies. The company has undergone a number of stage changes since being established in 1987, which have resulted in it being seen as one of the most recognised and respected global market research providers to the pharmaceutical and healthcare industries
The company is an expert in custom market research, qualitative and quantitative, with a focus in brand-development research. Solely active in the pharmaceutical and healthcare industry and operates speciality practices, including Oncology, its largest practice.
Key Accountability and Responsibilities:
- Deliver client-ready material to the Project Leader with delegated responsibility for delivery of some materials directly to the client.
- Participate in discussions regarding the purchasing and selection of service suppliers and freelancers.
- Contribute to the effective and efficient use of project resources.
- Regularly liaise with the client from the briefing meeting stage to the debriefing and final report.
- Recommend ideas on the approach and methodologies in order to fully meet the client's requirements.
- Write the proposal to a client-ready standard for the Project Leader.
- Produce accurate project costings, necessary proformas and be involved in the decision on supplier costs and choice of supplier.
- Contribute to briefing agencies and freelancers while ensuring adequate control remains with the company.
- Write and deliver final discussion guides / questionnaires for delivery to the Project Leader (occasionally to the client) utilising input from the other team members where necessary.
- Organise and attend client-viewed fieldwork alone including solving any client issues that arise with minimal assistance.
- Conduct in-depth one-to-one interviews and duos/trios and may on occasion moderate focus-groups (client-viewed).
- Prepare an analysis grid, conduct content analysis and possibly manage input into the “brainbash”.
- Write all or parts of the client debrief including draft conclusions and recommendations for delivery to the Project Leader at client-ready standard.
- Attend final debrief meeting with client and participate in presentation as appropriate at the Project Leader’s discretion.
- Ensure that all outputs delivered to the Project Leader are of the highest standards within the constraints of deadlines and budgets.
- Be involved in non-project work designed to improve the practices of the company.
- Work with the head of UK business development on the acquisitions of new clients. Develop in this role.
- Qualitative or qualitative or both.
- A minimum of 18 months + experience working in a pharmaceutical market research agency.
- If not worked in Healthcare/pharma research, then sciences degree would suffice.
- Strong knowledge of market research methodologies is required.
- Understanding of the pharmaceutical and healthcare industries in the UK or an enthusiasm to learn about the UK / Healthcare sector.
- Excellent client-handling skills, including the ability to actively listen.
- Good interpersonal and influencing skills and written and presentation skills.
- Some project management and customer service skills.
Full Job Spec available on request contact mark on 0207 378 5476 or mark.leigh@suehill .com